01 February 2021
Our SL anchor for large loads in concrete is suitable for installations of heavy tensile and shear loads, and is valid for fasteners subjected to fire loads. In line with our philosophy to offer our customers guaranteed quality, these anchors are approved for structural fasteners in concrete, reinforced concrete and cracked concrete.
- Available in a wide range thanks to the variety of lengths and metrics available.
- Available with zinc-plated coating.
- Suitable for large loads: up to 2700kg of recommended resistances.
- Immediate installation: The anchor can be put under stress with no waiting period, streamlining installation work.
- Removable anchor to be able to leave a flush service.
- Recommended for static or quasi-static loads.
- ETA approvals opt. 1, CE and FIRE.
- Product approved for structural fasteners in concrete, reinforced concrete and cracked concrete.
- Used for heavy tensile and shear loads.
- Drill in hammer position.
- Valid for fasteners subjected to fire loads.
- Recommended to use a torque wrench to ensure correct installation.
- The plastic core prevents the anchor from breaking, ensuring safe and controlled expansion.
TÉCNICAS EXPANSIVAS S.L. informs that the personal data provided voluntarily on this website will be processed and incorporated into the corresponding files, responsibility of TÉCNICAS EXPANSIVAS S.L, is reported at the time of personal data collection, although, according to the specific case, its purpose may be any of the following: attention to your referred request, complaint or question, established relationship maintenance, comprehensive and commercial customer management, accounting and billing or sending communications, including electronic media, news and activities related to TÉCNICAS EXPANSIVAS S.L.
The data in our files are strictly confidential and shall be treated with the utmost confidentiality and shall comply with all the requirements provided for the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016.
According to Data Protection legislation, you are strongly advised not to send high-level personal data, such as those relating to health, as they are not encoded or encrypted. Should these details be sent, it is done so under your sole responsibility.
The user may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition under the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016 by sending a letter together with a photocopy of your ID, to: PI La Portalada II | C/Segador 13, 26006 | Logroño (La Rioja).