• No prior drilling required.
• More secure, faster and more precise application.
• Lessens possibility of wood cracking (even at
very reduced critical edge distances).
• Multifunctional applications.
• Sits perfectly level on any surface.
• Short measurements suitable for use with
• Wide range (available with PZ or Tx socket recess
and in bichromated, zinc-plated or A2 stainless).
• Wide head (TEC-BT version):
- Use in wood carpentry and for medium or large
- Lessens screw torque, enabling easy screw
insertion and minimizing wood damage.
- Improved performance compared to screws with
countersunk heads, greater load distribution.
Formats adapted to each user needs, from a professional
to a self-employed or an ironmonger.
We help to improve the profitability of your business
FREE CONSULTING SERVICE
SELF SERVICE FORMATS ADAPTED TO THE NEEDS OF EACH CLIENT
MAXIMUM SHELF UTILIZATION
FREE SPACE DIMENSIONING
WE INCREASE YOUR PRODUCTIVITY:
PACKAGING DESIGNED TO REDUCE SHOP HANDLING