We present our new 2021 general catalogue, ready to take on the new year with a wide range of key product developments, which include:
- A new range of self-tapping concrete screwbolts. The new range, manufactured entirely by INDEX, features 9 different models with various heads, finishes, coatings, diameters and lengths.
- An extended range of chemical fixings. To our extensive range of approved chemical anchors, we have added the new MO-PU approved universal polyester resin and the MO-PS+ styrene-free polyester with handling indication, which facilitates installation work by indicating the curing time.
- A new range of Hybrid MS and silicone adhesives. Our mission to offer a wide range of fixing products has driven us to incorporate a complete range of adhesives and silicones that complement our existing and improved range of foams.
- A new range of cable and chain accessories. A new range with more than 10 new products.
- An extended range of standardised metric screws. New products to complete our range of standardised metric screws.
-A new range of hardware. A new and extended range of tips, hook screws, and buts available in new finishes.
- An extended range of heavy metal clamps and/or thermal insulation clamps.
- An extended range of nylon cable ties. New grey nylon cable ties, detectable cable ties, and cable fixing elements.
- An extended range of profiles and supports. New sizes and accessories added to the range.
Our updated product range will be available on the INDEX website from 4 January 2021.
18 Jan. 2021
We present one of our latest products, the OXBIT (PU-OX) bit, designed to ensure that the screw remains completely fixed to the bit, allowing for an ergonomic installation in any position and improving the screw guide.
13 Jan. 2021
At INDEX we continue betting on innovation, this time with the new MO-PS+ chemical anchor
04 Jan. 2021
We present our new 2021 general catalogue in which we showcases all the latest product developments since our last general catalogue was released in 2019.
20 Oct. 2020
We have expanded our range of products from the polyurethane foam family with a new polyurethane adhesive suitable for the installation of ETICS plates(PU-EP), new nozzle formats for the TILE (PU-TC) and FIRESTOP (PU-FC) versions and the new ECOFLEX nozzle
22 Sept. 2020
Enhanced ergonomics, lower cost. New ecoflex nozzle for PU-SC and PU-FC polyurethane foams
21 July 2020
At INDEX, we have launched INDEXwood, a new design software for calculating wooden structures that allows you to make calculations for structural fixings on wood with lag screws, in accordance with Eurocode 5 (standard EN 1995-1-1).
19 May 2020
We announce the launch of two new product ranges, expanding our offer of professional products in response to the needs of our customers. One will be a new range of MS adhesives and the other a range of silicones.
26 Feb. 2020
Congratulations are in order. We present to you our new corporate image
13 Nov. 2019
Satisfactory passing through Batimat
22 Oct. 2019
Join us in a new edition of Batimat in Paris.
03 Oct. 2019
Assessment product, synonym of quality.
29 Aug. 2019
We return to our usual office hours.
25 July 2019
Typical mistakes when screwing in metal with self-drilling.
21 June 2019
Index announces the release of the new version of its INDEXcal anchor design software.
13 June 2019
¡Good results at Industry tools Fair 2019!
30 Apr. 2019
We will be exhibiting at the first edition of INDUSTRY TOOLS by Ferroforma.
04 Apr. 2019
Discover what’s new in our improved range of approved chemical anchors.
01 Apr. 2019
INDEX Fixing Systems presents two new catalogs, the General Catalog and the Sanitation Catalog, tools that replace their previous versions launched in 2018.