04 January 2021
We present our new 2021 general catalogue, ready to take on the new year with a wide range of key product developments, which include:
- A new range of self-tapping concrete screwbolts. The new range, manufactured entirely by INDEX, features 9 different models with various heads, finishes, coatings, diameters and lengths.
- An extended range of chemical fixings. To our extensive range of approved chemical anchors, we have added the new MO-PU approved universal polyester resin and the MO-PS+ styrene-free polyester with handling indication, which facilitates installation work by indicating the curing time.
- A new range of Hybrid MS and silicone adhesives. Our mission to offer a wide range of fixing products has driven us to incorporate a complete range of adhesives and silicones that complement our existing and improved range of foams.
- A new range of cable and chain accessories. A new range with more than 10 new products.
- An extended range of standardised metric screws. New products to complete our range of standardised metric screws.
-A new range of hardware. A new and extended range of tips, hook screws, and buts available in new finishes.
- An extended range of heavy metal clamps and/or thermal insulation clamps.
- An extended range of nylon cable ties. New grey nylon cable ties, detectable cable ties, and cable fixing elements.
- An extended range of profiles and supports. New sizes and accessories added to the range.
Our updated product range will be available on the INDEX website from 4 January 2021.
TÉCNICAS EXPANSIVAS S.L. informs that the personal data provided voluntarily on this website will be processed and incorporated into the corresponding files, responsibility of TÉCNICAS EXPANSIVAS S.L, is reported at the time of personal data collection, although, according to the specific case, its purpose may be any of the following: attention to your referred request, complaint or question, established relationship maintenance, comprehensive and commercial customer management, accounting and billing or sending communications, including electronic media, news and activities related to TÉCNICAS EXPANSIVAS S.L.
The data in our files are strictly confidential and shall be treated with the utmost confidentiality and shall comply with all the requirements provided for the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016.
According to Data Protection legislation, you are strongly advised not to send high-level personal data, such as those relating to health, as they are not encoded or encrypted. Should these details be sent, it is done so under your sole responsibility.
The user may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition under the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016 by sending a letter together with a photocopy of your ID, to: PI La Portalada II | C/Segador 13, 26006 | Logroño (La Rioja).